 Town / 6937
Re: A folder full of inspiration
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:24:58 GMT

In lugnet.town, Tim David wrote:
I don't think he (she?) posts here but I thought I'd bring this folder to the
attention of anyone who doesn't browse Brickshelf

Thanks for finding that! I think I like the semi truck tractor best:

(although the forklift in that pic is also very good)

Going up from this folder will also get you some rewards.. the track (cable)
inspection train is very nice too as is the portable concrete plant train.