 Town / 6896
  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

(...) Correction of the correction, it was done by both of us :) Adrian (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

(...) Ahhh, now it makes sence. I asked a few times who build "that", while pointing to the general toy area. I got different answers. When I then scanned Lugnet, I found your Winnie, and thought that all was yours. Anyway, very cool items in that (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)