 Town / 6891
    COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Paul Janssen
   About 5 weeks ago COLTC was approached to do a layout for the Shrine of our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville Illinois. This is a part of the Way of Lights, and part of the Lego display. The display is open to the public from 5-10 PM each day from (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains) !!

        Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Jack Hawk
     Paul, Wow! The whole display is fantastic. I really liked the snow scene. I'm hoping get over to Belleville soon (from St. Louis) and see this display for myself. I *think* the coordinators of this display wanted us (GtwLUG) to help w/ some setup, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

         Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Paul Janssen
     (...) Thanks Jack. Boy, do I feel stupid now. We should have posted for AFOL's in the area to help set it up. We thought we could do it fast, but we spend 12 hours straight setting up, and building, with three people! We had tons of idea's, but no (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

        Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Paul Janssen
   (...) Paul (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Adrian Drake
   (...) Correction of the correction, it was done by both of us :) Adrian (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows" —Paul Janssen
   (...) Ahhh, now it makes sence. I asked a few times who build "that", while pointing to the general toy area. I got different answers. When I then scanned Lugnet, I found your Winnie, and thought that all was yours. Anyway, very cool items in that (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town)