 Town / 6887
Re: Some great vehicles to look at.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Matt Doyle wrote:
me and my friend created these vehicles. I think they're great, Hopefully you
will too!

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=63116

Yes, I love these kinds of models because they are reasonably in reach for
someone that doesn't own tons of LEGO bricks. It's good to see some less
intimidating models also, once in a while. In my opinion, you two captured the
look of the "golden" Town days quite well.

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.