 Town / 6880
6879  |  6881
Subject:
a TON of MOCS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 05:32:46 GMT

So After years of building MOCS with a freind of mine I've finally invested in a
digital camera so I can share them all with you. I guess I'll be posting them
daily becuase there are a ton of them and... well... I just want each one to get
its moment to shine. Remember I was pobably 15-16 when I built these (3 whole
years ago). I present you FIRST with my (small)MANSION! My MOC city Sancita
Island I consider a tropical to temperate climate so most houses are light
colors and the architechure reflects the style found in those areas.

DEEP LINKS
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/Buildings/mansionside.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/Buildings/mansion34.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mybleedinheart/Buildings/mansionback.jpg