 Town / 682
Re: Belville parts in town buildings - Silly? No!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:42:27 GMT

Hi Brad!

Glad you finally came to your senses <grin, duck, run> and realized the
potential in the BV sets.
I really don't think many of the Belville 'fans' that post here actually buy
BV to work in a BV scale. (note - I said many, not all :)
I don't though I'd like to if I had more money to spend on BV sets. But I
don't, so I focus on 'regular' castle.

BV sets have SO MANY cool pieces, that can be used in just about everything,
that they outweigh the few icky pieces. And even the icky pieces can be
brought to good use with some imagination...

Hope you keep buying BV in the future.

-Shiri