 Town / 6815
  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) I was hoping to see the trains i've heard blabbering about... Josh (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Trains? Who said anything about trains? I didn't see anything about trains! What trains are you people talking about? Steve (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: sets in 2004? Wish List

(...) Obviously not castle, town, SPACE., or starwars. Trimming follow-ups to .general. Lets keep it there. (URL) Admiral Giddens <>< (URL) space. (21 years ago, 2-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)