 Town / 6814
Re: Beware All Grave-robbers!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.build, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Beautiful.  I really like the mausoleum and the angel statue.  Is the ground
normal green?  Something about the lighting makes it look half way between
normal and sand green.

The ground is made up sand green plates and bricks.  The lighting in my living
room is really yellow, so it throws off the colors.  I was hoping for some
sunligt to reshoot the photos, but we've had rain here for a couple of weeks.

I was planning on building a tree out of dark grey pieces, and dark red plates
for leaves to give it that autumn in New England look, but I didn't have enough
dark red.

-Elroy