 Town / 6734
  Re: Minifig scale Land Rover

(...) Ummm, looks more like a series III (1) Lightweight to me. A great model and the colour suits it really well. Would be interesting to see some LDraw plans. Mark (1) Apologies for being a Land-Rover anorak. However the 90 designation came in (...) (21 years ago, 16-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Minifig scale Land Rover

(...) Okay - I proudly present my series III ex-military Land Rover! That would also explain the more prominent rear lights, although I know they're still way, way too big! (...) And thanks for your comments. You and Andrew have both inspired me... (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.uk)