 Town / 6704
    Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel —Casper van Nimwegen
   (...) If ever I need a hotel, I think this one will have just the class I'm looking for, great building! I like the small booth infront of the building too... and ofcourse the fire escapes finish the building. Thanks for sharing these pictures (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel —Steven House
   (...) Fabulous. SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)