 Town / 6698
  MOC: The Orient Hotel

After 9 months in the planning, acquisition and building I would like to present The Orient Hotel (URL) by the OE Scorpion Palace and HP Chamber of Secrets sets, it kind of "got out of hand" Features include :- Covered colonade Roof garden with pool (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.adventurers) !!

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

Hi, I just saw this on Brickshelf. Beautiful. How did the Chamber of Secrets set inspire this? Bruce (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) Hi. I think that the stain glass wall might give you a clue... :) Anyways. Nice work (again) William Howard. Great MOC. Good Colors and excellent detail. Ben M. (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) Grand! I went for the back first--nice fire escape! Then I figured there must be more to see out front--wow! (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) The stained glass is one item. Also, all the tan panel walls on the 1st (UK) floor are from this set and I was idly rearranging them one evening, (all the lion heads are from HP Dueling Club sets, all the curved balconies are from HP (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: The Orient Hotel

This looks really great! It sort of reminds me of the cathedral in venice. Very nice work! "William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> wrote in message news:HM7F6q.u7F@lugnet.com... (...) present (...) of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) If ever I need a hotel, I think this one will have just the class I'm looking for, great building! I like the small booth infront of the building too... and ofcourse the fire escapes finish the building. Thanks for sharing these pictures (...) (21 years ago, 4-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) Fabulous. SteveH (BeLUG) (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: The Orient Hotel

(...) Excellent! It reminds me of the Hotel and train station in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (URL) Tom Napolitano (21 years ago, 6-Oct-03, to lugnet.town)