 Town / 6686
    Re: Delian (car MOC) —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Peer, I just got done building this. Really neat MOC you've made here. And the pull-back motor makes it that much more playable. My only complaint would be that the instructions are a little dark. The black areas were kinda hard to see. (2 (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Delian (car MOC) —Peer Kreuger
   (...) I've airbrushed the instructions a bit, so the studs and individual black parts show up a little better in steps 1 to 3. (at least, that's what I hope) I'm still working on brightening the black parts in 4 and 5. I agree that it's a little (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.town, FTX)