 Town / 6676
6675  |  6677
Subject:
Sixby Fire Tech has been updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:38:58 GMT

Hello all,

I’ve updated the Sixby Fire Tech web site with one new apparatus, the Sixby Mini-Q Pumper. This is the first update in well over a year.

I’ll give a little advance warning though, it’s not what everyone normally expects from Sixby Fire Tech since the Mini-Q really doesn’t live up to the Sixby name. I think it’s a cool creation anyway. I did learn a pretty good lesson while building this latest apparatus, sometimes it’s more difficult to build smaller then larger.

You can see the Sixby Mini-Q at:

http://members.aol.com/regult/index.html

Comments or questions are always welcome.

Jeff Christner