 Town / 6654
Re: Batman Batcave, Wayne Manor, Batmobile, Batboat, and Figures now Online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:25:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Marlon Wuytenburg wrote:
   After nearly 7 months of off and on building, I’ve finally finished my Batman creations.

www.blockaholic.com/batmanpg.htm

Here you will find pictures of my Batman and Robin mini-figures, Batmobile, Batboat, and a giant Wayne Manor and Batcave!

LMKWYT!

Sincerely,

Marlon Wuytenburg

Wow! Very cool. And very true to the comics.

I love the interiors for the building. I also really like the landscaping and miscellaneous details outside the manor.

Again, really neat,
-Kevin