 Town / 6648
6647  |  6649
Subject:
Jack's Place
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:09:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello townsfolk,
I haven't posted here before, but after a project I'm working on did not need
all the orange parts left over from my visit to LLCA I had this great (or not so
great) Idea. And ta da! Jack O'Lantern's studio house.

Overall layout

He reads a lot, but does get outdoors every now and then...

Has a pretty darn good TV and a small Murphy bed nearby (It's a studio
afterall...)

Has some of the modern conveniences of home; coffee maker, microwave, 2 burner
stove...

But Jack ends up in the Laz-e-boy alot watching the tube...

But after all this comfort, Jack is pretty much a loner...and being as such he
has some psychotic tendencies which worry a lot of the nearby towns folk...
Strange things start to happen as October approaches...
And Jack is left alone...so alone...often...

~more to come as the Halloween approaches...