 Town / 6622
  anyone here got a 7031 world city police helicoptor...

I bought one today and the box & instructions show that the rear rotor/fan thingo is black. However the set includes a light grey one. Is this: A.a misprint on the box/instructions? B.an error in my copy of the set? C.an error in lots of copies of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: anyone here got a 7031 world city police helicoptor...

(...) You get one (just one) in the Air Busters Designer set, Joe Meno .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: anyone here got a 7031 world city police helicoptor...

(...) ok so it does exist in black. But that doesnt tell me whether the grey one I now have should be black or not. If it should be, I wanna complain :) If it shouldnt be, I wanna complain about the packaging being wrong :) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)