 Town / 6612
Re: A tower using all my bricks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:25:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Esben Kolind wrote:
In order to include all my different windows (also car and helicopter
windows!) nearly all floors have different stylings:

That was a good idea, and it works realy well. Good stuff.

Okay, I DO have yellow bricks but I'm really not a huge fan of that color...
also leaving out the yellow made it possible to make a dutch flag in the >middle of the tower :-)

I used to be a bit afraid of yelow also, but thanks to Kevin Wilson I've found
out that yellow walls with blue window frames and blue edges at the corners and
along the rims, is a beatifull style for old fashioned village buildings.

Do you have plans participating with a show or event?

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.