 Town / 6597
  more mocs

Still loading and after moderation are: Alpine express modifications (URL) (lego version of Stonehenge) (URL) (my first bridge attempt) (URL) wall (why should humans have all the fun) (URL) (Fire trucks based on the unimog truck) (URL) is a deep (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: more mocs

(...) Is there any chance you can deep-link a few teaser pics so we don't have to wait as long to see your lovely creations? Boy. It looks like Aaron has been a very busy body!!!) :) Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: more mocs now with teasers

(URL) fun (i hope these work) Aaron "Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message news:HK7KKx.24Gn@lugnet.com... (...) to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: more mocs now with teasers

(...) Hi Aaron, Well some of them do - deep links are the ones ending in .jpg (or whatever). The ones ending in ?i=xxxxxx are not deep links, and won't be viewable until moderated. But I like the unimog fire engine :) HTH ROSCO (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)