 Town / 6592
    Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi Mike (an Paul)! Very nice MOC! I bet this would draw attention to any train display! My only critique is that blades on the propellor should be tapered on both sides making a thin /-shaped profile. (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Mike Gallagher
   (...) When I was making the Blade for the windmill I was going on the airfoils used in the real Windmills of that size. They are more like airplane wings than a flat blade that is just curved like you have on a fan blades at home. I do agree that it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)