 Town / 6587
    Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Paul Janssen
   Mike Gallagher asked me to post this on his behalf: I just put up some detailed pictures of the Wind Mill I had at the Lego's Cleveland Road Show and Tuttle Mall. (URL) made some deconstruction photos to show some of the detail of how it was made, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.town) !

        Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Keith Goldman
     Very cool moc. I've driven by those windmill fields near Mojave many times, and this model looks dead-on accurate. Love the blade design. Great work. -Keith (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Tobbe Arnesson
   Hi Mike (an Paul)! Very nice MOC! I bet this would draw attention to any train display! My only critique is that blades on the propellor should be tapered on both sides making a thin /-shaped profile. (21 years ago, 24-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Windmill by Mike Gallagher —Mike Gallagher
   (...) When I was making the Blade for the windmill I was going on the airfoils used in the real Windmills of that size. They are more like airplane wings than a flat blade that is just curved like you have on a fan blades at home. I do agree that it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.town)