 Town / 6551
6550  |  6552
Subject:
Wheelchair MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:09:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was working on a train station with handicap accessible ramps when I realized
that I didn't have any handicapped minifigs.  I put together this minifig scale
wheelchair to test the ramps.

http://www2.ci-n.com/~esdavis/Wheelchair.html

The chair is a bit bulky, so I'm working on something smaller.  This one works
for now though.  The chair is held together by the minifig's legs, so
playability is lost if you take him out of it (the chair falls in half).

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.  This is my first post to Lugnet, so
any comments are appreciated.

-Elroy