 Town / 6547
    Set 4655 4+ Octan Station —Arne Lykke Nielsen
   There's no Jack Stone group, so I'm sorry to bother you towns-folks with this. I've just bought set 4655, the Octan Station in the 4+ series (the former Jack Stone). From the pictures I expected to get some nice white roof bricks, but NO: the whole (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.town)