 Town / 6543
Re: Three 8 wide freight cars, & a fire engine!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 00:03:22 GMT

I like this one, but I guess I should because I did a slope build tank
car myself :) I think we both need to find some 8x8 black RADAR dishes
(I don't think that they exist). Do you mind some picture taking advice?
I hope not cause here goes... cheat. The model would look much better
with completed trucks. Maybe next time you could borrow the completed
trucks from the gondola, or the box car.

Sounds good I hadn't thought of that!
Josh