 Town / 6509
Re: Any Fireheads going to Brickfest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2003 05:42:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Thomas Duggan wrote:
Hi all,

I was just wondering if there were any Fire Collectors attending Brickfest?

I will be going, and plan on bringing 2-3 models, and was wondering what others
may be bringing?

Lets get a head count so we can maybe all meet up

Tom D

www.geocities.com/legotom1/stlegofd.html

I don't think I'll be bringing any of my stuff.  Though I am a big fan of
LEGO Town and especially LEGO Fire Apparatus (actually, I really love
real life Apparatus as well).

Ben

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/firemain