 Town / 6466
Re: Court House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 00:02:15 GMT

Nice structure built you have!

Message is in Reply To:
  Court House

Here is the Court House I have been working on for the last week. (URL) As you can see it is built up upon baseplates to acheive stairs and small lawn area. I hope to put a cannon on a corner and possibly a memorial. The building is Tan with a (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town, FTX)