 Town / 6460
6459  |  6461
Subject:
Court House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:04:21 GMT

Here is the Court House I have been working on for the last week.

As you can see it is built up upon baseplates to acheive stairs and small lawn area. I hope to put a cannon on a corner and possibly a memorial. The building is Tan with a weathered copper looking roof. I hope to put a tower in the center of the building also.

Inprogress pictures at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=51154 when moderated.

mark