 Town / 6455
Re: 10041 Main Street Legend inventoried on Peeron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 04:06:53 GMT

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 10:31:22PM +0000, Stephane Simard wrote:
Database admins, you can now please link to the inventory from
10041's lugnet page. (I thought it would do it automatically, but
apparently not...)

it is automated - the links are updated once a day.  I believe the links
should be up by morning.

Dan

--
Dan Boger