 Town / 6451
6450  |  6452
Subject:
10041 Main Street Legend inventoried on Peeron!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 22:31:22 GMT

Hello all!

This weekend I submitted my list of changes of 10041 MainStreet (from the 6390
original release) and Thomas Garrison put it up just now.

Database admins, you can now please link to the inventory from 10041's lugnet
page. (I thought it would do it automatically, but apparently not...)

Inventory:
http://peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/10041-1

Lugnet page:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/10041