 Town / 642
Re: Map of Legoville...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 07:19:48 GMT

Jonas March wrote:
This should give you all an idea of the space and proportions I have to work
with. The three plates to the far left just replaced the Harbor; I have
decided that by making Legoville an inland town I can free up some more space.

In a word: too many roads, not enough space for buildings. No wonder
your buildings don't look good if you have to squeeze them into teh
space between roads like that! Try adding a non-road plate between every
pair of parallel roads so you have more space.

Kevin
--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/