 Town / 6390
New MOC: Miniland-scale MCC Smart Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 16:38:56 GMT

Hi, everybody!

I’ve been working on-and-off during the past few weeks on a 10-stud wide model of MCC’s Smart Car.

http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/1192

I’m not sure why I’ve been in a “Miniland-scale mood” all of a sudden. :) I had tried building a 4-stud wide version once a long time ago, but I never got one that I was too happy with.

I finished this model last week. Interestingly enough, yesterday I found out that there is a miniland Smart Car in Legoland Germany that is the same exact dimensions as mine! :) It’s really neat to see how completely different they look, especially since theirs is built for outdoors and needs to withstand the weather, whereas mine is more fragile.

Anyway, I hope you like it.

Sean

------
Sean Kenney