 Town / 6357
    Re: U.C. Berkeley's South Hall - MOC —Richard Marchetti
   My alma mater! Great job. That building is full of really nice private offices too. BIG offices. BIG shelves. BIG old leather chairs. -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: U.C. Berkeley's South Hall - MOC —Brian Stokes
   (...) Richard, Thanks for the accolade. I stumbled across a few interior pictures of South Hall during my research on the building but I was pressed for time and having never been to Berkeley, I just left the interior empty. Maybe I'll get to it (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.town)