 Town / 63
Re: Has anybody made an elevated bridge a few feet of the ground?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 01:30:49 GMT

Visit some of the LEGO train websites for ideas on how to achieve something
like this.   http://www.pnltc.org/ (Pacific North West LEGO Train Club) is a
good one

I've been meaning to post a few pics of smaller scale Town bridges on my
website but haven't got round to it.  I'll scan them and put them up on my
page tonight (New Zealand time).

Sanjay

----
MILLENNIUM CITY - coming soon...

Ryan Smith <kyblue2@zoomnet.net> wrote in message
I've been thinking of doing this but it would be 3ft of the ground and I • would
like somebody to help me with this.  Does anybody have or know of a • website
that shows this.