 Town / 6289
  The legendary set 383 reloaded....

Hi all! after my first pair of oldtimer trucks got highlighted, here is the next MOC of that theme: this time I rebuilt the legendary set 383 from 1973. But I did some modest modification to the up-to-date piece assortment of course... Again I tried (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

  Re: The legendary set 383 reloaded....

(...) Wow Ben! Again you amaze me with some wonderful creations, I can't wait until 1000steinewelt! But please stop posting all these beautiful pictures, because we still need to build pretty much everything so I actually shouldn't be surfing and (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jun-03, to lugnet.trains)