 Town / 6281
  Re: Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?

(...) If I remember correctly, the Product Book is the retail book given to authorized retailers of LEGO. I think it is a violation of LEGO's confidentiality code to post the scans as there are dealer prices on them. (...) This is what LEGO has done (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)

  Re: Has anyone seen the new World City sets yet?

(...) No, those are retailer catalogs. I've seen those, and they're about the size of a magazine. The Product Books are about 7.5" square, and they're made available to everyone who attends the LEGO Toy Fair showroom. (...) I won't name names, but I (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola)