 Town / 6265
  Getting myself on solid ground (after 2 plane flights)

Try & ship the lego in the picture below, its like $25 in a box, theres over $300 worth just sitting there, covering my bed! I'm happy to say I'll be able to show off more MOC's soon, as I ALSO have THREE packages of my own lego coming, over $50 in (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc)