 Town / 6261
  MOC: European old timer trucks from the fifties

Hi all, after a visit (URL) of this cool site with hundreds of European oldtimer trucks> and building machinery, I got inspired to do my own Lego® truck in a similar style. (URL) Such kind of trucks have been used for any transport purposes over (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!