 Town / 6226
Re: BrickTopia Stock Exchange
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 May 2003 05:04:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
Here is the latest, and by far the highest, building in BrickTopia.

Brad,

This is another fantastic piece!  Excellent work as usual!  Kudos on
obtaining that plethora of needed parts!  You are da window sWiper! ;-P

I too enjoyed the well-written commentary.  I guess my favorite is also the
fourth floor.  That fancy McDonald's is classy!  And dang, that's a nice
penthouse.  Dang, that's what I call a supercomputer!

I think the garden landscape and pool design is great.  I'm wondering where
those snazzy red lounge chairs are from??

Thanks,
Andrew

-GardenSLUG