 Town / 6216
6215  |  6217
Subject:
Hydroplane found in the Nile delta
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 09:15:37 GMT

Passing over an obscure part of the Nile delta, I managed to get a
picture of this wreck of a hydroplane.  The origin of the plane is
unknown, but I hope to return to the site and investigate it
further.

   http://jacob.sparre.dk/LEGO/Transport/Fly/Vrag_af_vandflyver/

Play well,

Jacob