 Town / 6189
    Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —Robin Werner
   John, The all building rock! But, I like the gray building with the 2x3 light blue windows the best. I am going have to make one for my self, if you don't mind? Build on LTD... Robin W GFLTC/GFLUG (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: New Pics: Buildings!Buildings!Buildings! Exotic Colors:-) —John Neal
   (...) lol Mind? I'd be honored to have an MOC of mine inspire a part of the GFLTC layout! But beware-- that building took almost a year to complete (acquiring parts), and not cheaply either:-/ It is also by far and away the most delicate of all my (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org)