 Town / 6186
Re: "stamp" on older building instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 21:56:34 GMT

They had free sets you could get with so many points, I only managed to get
one set (can't think of it off hand).  You had to pay S&H but you could get
some good sets basicaly free!

Josh
(Who still have 1000's of the points saved, for no reason!)