 Town / 6183
  Re: "stamp" on older building instructions

(...) When I got a set from my girlfriend the other day, it had sticker in it--they said something like "Attach these stickers to gain points" or something--I'll read it more carefully tonight. To see the stickers, see (URL) note the gold/black (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: "stamp" on older building instructions

(...) I dunno... I think Lars is referring to the small triangles that first appeared in System instructions in the early nineties. Last page, upper right corner; they transpose to the back cover as well. One side shows the theme ( a symbol), the (...) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.db.scans)

  Re: "stamp" on older building instructions

They had free sets you could get with so many points, I only managed to get one set (can't think of it off hand). You had to pay S&H but you could get some good sets basicaly free! Josh (Who still have 1000's of the points saved, for no reason!) (21 years ago, 14-May-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.db.scans)