 Town / 612
  Town test

test test test..... The rain in spain falls gently on the plain. Bye, bye miss American pie, drove my chevy to the levy, but the levy was dry. Saw the good ole' boys drinkin whiskey and rye sayin' "This will be the day that I'll die..." (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.test)