 Town / 604
603  |  605
Subject:
Just imagine...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:57:06 GMT

Imagine this. The first 2000 catalouge has been discovered and found on
November 17, 2000. The first scans come up. After flipping through some new
Star Wars sets, the new line of Pirates, and some more City Centre on page 14
you read this:

"Introducing LEGOLand Town. LEGOLand Town features models that are more
advanced than City Center, perfect for children when they graduate from City
Center. Best of all, you child's City Center sets can also be combined with
more advanced LEGOLand Town for more bulding fun. LEGOLand Town collections
include Flight, Leisure, Race, Vehicles, Construction, and many more"