 Town / 5965
Re: walled garden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:40:30 GMT

No wonder I've never seen it.  Thanks for the info.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.town, Sonnich Jensen writes:
E.g. this one
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5848

Stefan Garcia <sastrei@netscape.net> wrote in message
Very cool.  The lion sculpture/head/fountain(?) thingy is interesting.

Where did that dog come from?  I've never seen that piece before.

-Stefan-

In lugnet.town, Cary Clark writes:
I recently acquired a few UCS Yodas (with Mike Walsh's help -- thanks,
Mike!) and ended up with a bag of 2x2 corner plates in sand green. Here's • a
garden wall built with those plates:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cary/garden-wall/walled-gardenlo1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/cary/garden-wall/walled-garden2.jpg

Cary