 Town / 5936
  Re: Blue City Bus

Matt, I don't usually comment on the town creations, but this bus is great! I really like the way it matches the Lego Company produced cars. It seems to be the perfect scale. It's big enough to look like a bus and fit several figs, but it doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue City Bus

Thanks Aaron! That was the effect I was hoping to get - minifig scale. :) Glad you liked it and thanks for letting me know it worked! -Matt :) (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)