 Town / 5934
  Re: Blue City Bus

(...) Nice design. I like your use of SNOT for the windshield and the details inside and out are good. Good choice for wheels and hubs!! I almost wish the advertisement placards were larger, but perhaps you did not want decals all over your bricks? (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Blue City Bus

(...) Thanks! I ended up going with that size of decal simply because I used a Lugnet banner and a Brickset button, and that is how they scaled. Mostly a width issue. Better would be to design my own, but then I would have to replace the placards (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)