 Town / 5896
  Re: New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

(...) folder: (...) Hi Pierre, always nice to see any of your new MOCs pop up at brickshelfs recent galleries. I have never seen a design like the tie crane in real life or as H0 gauge model before, so it has been a really interesting model for me. (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

(...) (snip) (...) Thank you Ben! I'd be happy if my model was more realistic, but I think it does the job for the moment. :-) Pierre (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)