 Town / 5890
  Re: New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

(...) <snip individual links and references> (...) Pierre: These new vehicles are beautiful! I particularly favour: - semi truck: - angled grille - aerodynamic thin walls to shroud the exhaust pipes - trailer design rear lights and SNOT railing - (...) (21 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

(...) (snip) (...) Thank you James! Even if many of these features are not really my ideas! ;-) Pierre (21 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)