 Town / 5869
    Farmer's Market, Drive-in Movie Theater, and Cornerstore —Dean R. Hennen
   Hi all, Here are three MOCs I built before I became a LUGNET member. One is a Drive-in movie theater, the other is a farmer's market, and the third is a Cornerstore. The market. (URL) Cornerstore. (URL) Theater. (URL) thanks to Chris Maddison and (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)