 Town / 5862
5861  |  5863
Subject:
Help...looking for 6-wide sportscars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 05:19:26 GMT

Hi all,

I'm looking for some 6-wide car designs, either sport or sedan.  I
remembering seeing a 6-wide plated lambourgini/ferrari within the last two
weeks but I have not been able to locate it on Brickshelf.  I am interested
in other sportscar designs/prototypes, both plated and sloped.  I've been a
lurker for over a year but have not been an avid reader of Town besides what
appears on the Lugnet homepage (I know, I should have been more attentive
here).  I might have missed some stuff so my apologies.  Anyway, after
entering a bunch of car company and models/type names into the Brickshelf
search last "night," I found a couple of galleries that had some relevant
autos: Allister McLaren; Andrew Martin; Bill Ryan; Garett Yoshimura; and
etienne griffaton.  I would appreciate if someone could direct me to any
that I have overlooked.  Thanks.

ciao&salaam
-Andrew Saada

PS- think "robots in disguise"...yub yub